AAPM ® Global - FAQS - AAPM Accredited Programs Worlwide
Corporate Alliance - MOU Guidelines for AAPM Affiliates
AAPM ® & Certification Processing and Rates: Flat: $350 US Dollars per
Delegate per 10+ Batch.
This Memo of Understanding (MOU) is between the US Certification Board Authority of IBS Board of
Standards - AAPM ® and [Your Company]. Under this MOU, you agree to offer your qualified certification training
programs and promote our certifications where successful graduates of your programs or those who are nominated by
your offices will be granted certifications. You must be a government recognized or accredited educational facility
in your region.
1. Your program conditionally may be an approved, registered and accredited certification provider if
you are accredited and recognized educational provider in your country. Your courses would be part of our ISO
29990 Certified Network of Education Worlwide.
2. You can promote any of our certifications in conjunction with your existing training under our
Global Academy Distribution chain:
3. You will have a Non-Exclusive agreement to promote our certifications within your country according
to the IP rules of AAPM, the AAPM disclaimer, and the laws/ rules where your firm operates.
4. Any and all of your sub-providers or partners in training must also be approved by our US
5. As for the process of certification, you and your offices will become official nominator or
approvers of candidates for certification where delegates nominated in good faith; which may be processed for the
certification after payment and registration as long as the candidate meets the qualifications of the board of
accredited education and exams.
6. Delegates may be awarded a relevant AAPM ® IPMC or IMCB certification after completion of one
of your recognized training courses, exams or demonstration of appropriate experience / education and meeting the
qualifications of the US board of accredited education and exams.
7. Certifications are only issued and awarded by the USA offices, stamped, sealed and signed for
8. You send $350, plus $25 (processing fee) US dollars for each certification for batch orders of 10 or
more to be processed and shipped to you for local distribution.
9. Qualified Graduates pay $400 plus $25 (processing fee) US dollars per certification if individually
requested to be sent directly to them.
10. You can charge the applicant up to $100 US dollars for a certification processing and handling
11. Make payments to AAPM , LLC when you request official certifications which will be sent to your
offices for local distribution.
12. Each certification is good for 2 years, where each graduate will receive a membership document and
the specific certification(s) that they have registered and paid for after your nomination and our approval and
13. For additional charges we recommend or furnish expert instructors, customized exams, fresh
PowerPoint slides and training materials for selective executive courses.
14. You can submit each name to an online certification verification system for each person who
15. This agreement is good for 1 year and can be terminated at any time via communication between the
parties unless a future mutual agreement is met.
16. A minimum of 50 certifications must be processed in a year for this agreement to be mutually
renewed for another year for your training company.
17. Intellectual Property (IP) remains property of respective parties www.certifiedprojectmanager.us/ip.html
18. Samples of past Marketing Guides can be viewed here GUIDES
19. Copyrighted Guides are available here GUIDES
20. All applicants must be qualified under the AAPM Certification Standards which include the highest
LEVEL 2 Accreditation Standards for Courses, Degree and Exams from Government recognized Business and Law
George Mentz, Esq. has the authority to enhance any terms herein without notice to you.
If this MOU is agreeable to you and your organization sign below and e-mail or fax to Contact or +01 (419) 828-4923, respectively.
Please include contact and website information as you would like it to appear on our AAPM ®
You are required to add a link to AAPM USA www.certifiedprojectmanager.us on your website if you desire to be an affiliate.
Sincerely and Kindest Regards,
Dr. George S. Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM
CEO & General Counsel and Board of Standards USA
International Board of Standards IBS, LLC
*Subject to US laws and conditions of AAPM .